Anyways, I decided to go with the Dubstep idea. But still I have a few questions in my mind to answer. I think I'll get some help from our instructor Elif Ayıter to find answers.
As you may guess, all of my questions raise from the red clouded part. "News"
First lets take a general look at the News section. As I mentioned before, I'm planning to do a non-blog website. In other words I'm not planning to use blogger or wordpress for design purposes. But it would be easier to add news to the website if it were a blog roll. What should I do if I only want only one part of the website to be a blog-roll?
Secondly, the subsection "Events" raise the most important question. Should I design the website for people from Turkey?
- It is impossible to follow every gig in the world.
- There are tons of websites in the world with dubstep content in them
- It is possible to follow every dubstep gig in Turkey and make the visitors of the site aware of them.
- I'll definitely lose lots of visitors. (Visitors around the world)
- But it has an opportunity to become a famous site, since there are few and really bad websites about dubstep in Turkey.
Help Me!!

No comments:
Post a Comment