Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Navigation problem handled!

At last! I find out how to solve the gadget gap. It took lots of hours to do it but I think I'm done. At first I decided not to have a drop down horizontal menu. I decided to have single links in this menu (no dropping down). For instance when I hover over the History button, nothing will drop down but when I click to it, the left side column will change and give the sub links in history tab.

This was impossible to achieve with adding pages into the blog. Pages are static blogs but they still inherit the template of the main blog roll, which leads having a labels column on the left hand side.

So I created a new blog dubstepne1.blogspot.com for the History tab. Upcoming tab will link to the main blogroll "dubstepne.blogspot.com" and the others will link to different sub blogroll links.

At first I exported the template of the original dubstepne blog and imported it into History blog. I did the final touchs in the new blog and I got it!

So my main blog looks like:


and the history tab looks like:




No comments:

Post a Comment